Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Craft Room

Here are some photos of my Craft Room. It's a work in progress. :) Sorry for some of the clutter. I need more storage!

My Craft Room...this is in vinyl on my door. :) 
View when standing at the door.
My husband made me the long table..it's about 8 feet long.
The black book shelves are from Wal-Mart.
Stamps, Buttons, Inks, Embossing Powders, Glues..Catch all really.
Desktop
Ribbon station
Original E on my desk...that I use with my "other" software.
Camera set up for when I do videos...I need to start. LOL
Paper Collection. I know it doesn't look like a lot..but to me it is! :)
Right side of Table...
Center of table..Cutting mat..Light
Left side of table. Imagine..iPod station..Cuttlbug
Peg Board. Great for hanging things!
Peg Board. It can use more organization..but... :)
~My Nail Polish Station~ YouTube water marbeling and you'll see why I consider this part of my craft. :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your space! Love the pegboard! I can't wait to check out Youtube to see what water marbeling is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your craft room. You have a nice and organized room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so need that quote on my wall, too! lol!

    ReplyDelete